Summary of Bubble Inventory Functions - create inventory of products, make product categories, record details about customers, product vendors and shipper, manage sales order, generate and update sales invoice, dispatch products and generate challan, maintain payment receipts, generate sales & inventory reports, add tax details, update stock quantity, track inventory transactions.
Inventory tracking is a regular process for any business. With the help of software, like our Bubble Inventory, this tracking becomes more effective and less time consuming. Following are the functions you can perform by using Bubble Inventory:
1. Create inventory by adding categories of products in which your business deals and then maintain all the products under these created categories.
2. Record and update the number of products in stock every time the products are received for sales.
3. Create a descriptive sales order for the order of products of the customer.
4. Manage the status of order, as pending, dispatched, returned, cancelled, for the order placed by customer.
5. Generate and update invoice for every sales made to each customer.
6. Handle the process of order dispatching with the dispatch feature.
7. Record the details of returned products.
8. Generate delivery challans and payment receipt for order that is dispatched.
9. Track products inflow and outflow.
1. Effective software for tracking the stock of your business products.
2. Graphical reports to help in strategic planning and decision making.
3. Quick interface to create sales order and manage the delivery of products at customer's site.
4. Dispatch history will help in tracking the movement of products as ordered by customer.
5. Automatic invoice and receipts are generated on successful creation of sales order.
6. Interactive dashboard to give accessible options for daily functions.